Electronic door Chime

Status
Not open for further replies.

midas10000

I want to change the traditional door bell here with something............
Simply put, can someone direct me to a circut that I can build to upgrade this area?

Or the simplest would be to use a 3-pin musical IC - UM66 along with a handfull of other components.
See this: **broken link removed**

Or this: **broken link removed**

These are just to take idea how to hook up UM66.

about kinjal's first post. i have build the schematic of the doorbell with um3484, and i doesnt sound nice. i wants to be a song, i dont recognize it but it is familiar
i dont recommend that schematic

I think you must have messed up somewhere. I had built a similar circuit based on UM3482 with darlington power amplifier stage which sounded very loud and clear similar to ready-made doorbells.

well, i worke, but i didnt use such power am, so it didnt sound so great, but i think it was a problem with a capacitor. but still it didnt sound great(to me, although some others liked it).
and talking about dorbells. does anyone know a schematic, that can make pleasnt sounds and loud sound, but to sound different everytime someone rings, sort of generating random sounds, but i tried that on the computer, and pure random sounds dont sound so great.
here is what i found:
**broken link removed**
there are some doorbell circs here too:
https://www.commlinx.com.au/schematics.htm
something interesting, but not electronic though, here:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…