Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ELECTRONIC DICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

luna

i want to ask anybody out there that know about electronic dice design by using PIC,FLIP FLOP or DECODER that use two dice in one time.when the switch is pressed the dice will obtain 2 different number (random).sorry to say that i'm not a good designer.

No need to use flip flops or pics. All u need are counters, decoders and oscillators. With the proper configuration those will do the trick.

Here is one I designed & built some time ago.

Attachments

• digital_dice_1_211.gif
    digital_dice_1_211.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 400
ALHAJERY said:
am new here
I suggest that you do a search for whatever topic you want to ask about before posting.

In this case you could have searched for "dice" then you will be able to do some background reading and may not have to post.

If you can't glean enough from the search, you can then ask the question (or a modified question based on what you learnt from the search).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back