Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electro Tech Online software upgrade this FRIDAY system will be unavaiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only visit this site on my desktop or tablet so didn't know of the phone problem.

Mike.

I only visit this site on my desktop or tablet so didn't know of the phone problem.

Mike.

[AGREE]. That is me trying to hit the Agree button.

The additional buttons were very handy. Now the only action is like.

Are the missing features being worked on?

Mike.

I did wonder about the goofy avatar but didn't know enough about native american culture to form a view. Feel more aware now.

Mike.

Guys, you really need to stop your bickering. You especially gopher, you seem to be instigating it this time. One more outburst and you'll be threadbanned.

Should this sticky be retired ? Or it is happening this and every friday ? At least re-titled...

Should this sticky be retired ? Or it is happening this and every friday ? At least re-titled...
Same question was asked in post 13. Now we are at 26 and no answer. Oops, 27.

OK, as this thread is causing such distress, I will:

Lock it and un-stick it, so allowing it to float freely and eventually sink into that abyss which is the sum of wisdom here on ETO.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back