Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electro-tech-online day

Status
Not open for further replies.
HiTech said:
People like Mr. Singh there reminds me of the person that rudely interrupts a conversation to ask a completely irrelevant and pointless question. :mad:

Just yesterday, two giggling young girls were walking past as my two neighbors and I were discussing a topic. They asked us "Hey, what time is it?". Now they said this many feet away as they approached us, and again as they walked passed us. My response to them was, "It's time for you to get a watch".

Oh snap!

Andy, I am in the same boat. I have 5 projects in the works right now, and about 10 more I want to do. Im going to be busy this weekend.

The pulses there to flip it one way and then flop it back again.

I vote that you combine 2 ideas on the board right now.
There is a thread about having a contest.
Dec 3 is enough time to get some projects built.
Have everyone submit their project on that day so that people will log in to see them. Why you chose Dec 3 I don't know. Changing that day to a weekend would probably increase the numbers too. You should also have some sort of prize.

Last edited:
I am building some heavy-duty IGBT inverter and motor control circuits.
Basic uni-directional motor control is easy enough with an op-amp sawtooth generator backed up with a comparator circuit going to a good gate driver.
Bi-directional circuits need an H bridge but I'm uncertain about how to send the PWM signal to each leg to reverse direction.I really need to build a half-bridge inverter so I can weld Aluminum at 400HZ.This means I need a PWM circuit that alternates a logic pulse to one IGBT and then the other with dead time between the pulses or else a dead short happens,and I will destroy expensive power IGBT's.I'm close to being there but I'm a little hazy as to the final configuration.Can someone out there steer me in the right direction?Thanks,ammoniaman.

does washing macine come in open loop control system????

hi every one
i want to ask does washing machin come in open loop control system or it is closed loop control system?????
also how can we say that output of thermometer is predictable and washing machine output is unpredictable????
which control system's outputs are predictable and which one not????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back