Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electro Tech has moved Servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whew! I was a little worried lastnight when I couldn't get on! :p

hi,
I can get on the site sometimes, but most often I am getting...

"This is the Plesk™ default page"

CONGRATS TO THE MANAGEMENT OF SITE -- it was a real confusion for aday wheere we were not able to land on the site and some other firms gives an announcement.-- in fact we didn't know that there is going to be change of servers.

It loads instantly! Good job!

I am also getting emails. I just got like 100 emails ROFL.

Awesome, a lot faster and I can post now due to actually getting the re-activation Email.

Cheers.

ericgibbs's problem might be because the DNS hasn't changed over full for him yet. Wait a couple of days and it might fix it's self.

ElectroMaster said:
Thats good to hear everyone :)

ericgibbs: you still having troubles? It should have cleared up now..

hi,
No problems in accessing the site today, system is faster.

Many thanks

mmmm, more power... :) I want the :cool: smiley back.... :eek:

well sir i hope...

Yes the site has been faster a bit..

but still it is not accessible in many countries.. specially Asian countries..

The page we use to get is:

This is the Plesk™ default page
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.
For more information please contact Administrator.

I hope it will be resolved soon..

simrantogether,

Whomever is having problems could try clearing their browser cache. It may work, though I suspect that their ISP is caching the content before passing it on, in which case you will most likely have to wait on them.

The website displayed the Plesk default page for only a very short while before the vBulletin pages were back. If it were truly not accessing the site, you should receive either a 404 error report (missing page) or a Failed DNS Lookup report (unable to locate site).

Honestly, it is just a guess as to what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back