Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electro Master needs a new avatar :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

3.3 KB · Views: 4,019
I like the third one... except for the guy... just what is he doing? he looks like he's falling over or something... if he was doing something cooler I'd vote for number 3

ElectroMaster said:
yeah, i want to get an animation of someone banging their head on the computer to replace that guy...

Hey, that's Sebi's avatar! :lol: But yeah, if I were to pick any of them it would have to be #3.

The first two are kinda goofy (which may be your preference), third looks ok, though the falling man's a bit lame. you may want to keep looking. Sebi's got the best I've seen on this site, made me laugh the first time I saw it (hits a little too close to home).

FIRST ONE How about this one

Attachments

• wizz.gif
    wizz.gif
    17 KB · Views: 3,661
Or This One?

Attachments

• electrician_trapped_md_clr.gif
    electrician_trapped_md_clr.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 3,659
Another?

Attachments