Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin171985

Hello,

We have just got done working with pneumatics, copper tubing, and sheet metal in the program that I'm taking.. and now we are about to go back into Electricity and Controls, in which we did in the previous years, but I have forgotten a lot of it, and need to study up on it some more, does anyone know where about I can go to study up on some of this stuff, so that I will know more about what I'm doing once I get back to it?..

Thanks in Advance,
Justin.

Hello,

Basic Electricity like you were wiring up a home, and controls like stop/start/forward/reverse stations with relays, motors, lights, and other loads.... like timed on/off circuits and different stuff like that.. is what I normally deal with, but it's been so long since I have done that stuff, that I can't remember a lot of it :(

Justin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back