Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electric motor help

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want single button forward and single button backwards, I saw a dandy H bridge on one of the threads here, some one should be able to recall the tread and it name.
Kinarfi

Last edited:
If you want single button forward and single button backwards, I saw a dandy H bridge on one of the threads here, some one should be able to recall the tread and it name.
Kinarfi
I posted it in this thread too, look at the last page.

OK, then you meant to say "first page"

BTW, how the heck do you link a particular post within a thread?

Last edited:
Right click on the number at the right of the post and copy the link.

Or you could just left click on the number and copy the address in the browser's address bar.

Attachments

• Link to post..PNG
    Link to post..PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 137
BTW, you never want to reverse the direction while the motor is running. But you probably already knew that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back