Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electret Microphone in Pspice Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

master1923

I could'nt find Electret Microphone in Pspice Library how can i add electret microphone to my circuit for analysis?

Attachments

• 2--9.JPG
    2--9.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 532
Start by Googling: "Spice model for electret microphone"

Why are you simulating a microphone?? A mic simply produces an output signal like the signal sources in Pspice do.
Why are you simulating the extremely simple circuit that is just an on-off switch controlled by sounds??

Why are you simulating a microphone?? A mic simply produces an output signal like the signal sources in Pspice do.
Why are you simulating the extremely simple circuit that is just an on-off switch controlled by sounds??
What can I use as an equivalent to a microphone? Actually, this is our homework, we will get the pspice to see the branch currents, then we will get the printed circuit board with the isis / ares.

If you have not learnt what a microphone does then read about it picking up sounds that we can hear between 20Hz to 20kHz at low whisper levels up to high screaming levels and it producing an AC signal.
Then use an AC signal source in Pspice that produces those different frequencies and those different levels.
You will see that the transistors circuit is a simple switch: sounds turn it on and no sounds turn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back