Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

education

Status
Not open for further replies.

strokedmaro

I just started working on a degree in electronic engineering technology and was wondering what other education people have in this forum. What are other good electronic related degrees. I guess my overall goal is to have the knowledge of components and circuit design so when I have an idea I can build it on my own without relying so much on the forums.

I use PIC's often but have to "cheat" to use them with flowcode. I bought several books and after hours of reading and frustration I found flowcode and am totally reliant on it for PIC programing. Id like to break that habbit and learn how to do it from scratch so that would be a plus if the degree or school offered a PIC program.

Hero999, Blueroom, audioguru, Nigel....how did you guys learn to be so amazing? What education do you guys have? THANKS!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back