Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Easy PIC12f683 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooohooooooo!

I got it to work! I followed the advice on the Elmer page (which is very helpful and gives much more background than any of the rest) about setting up a project but crucially I did not use a linker file. Again I think maybe I relied on MPLABS taking care of me.

Anyway I look forward to asking you more and more questions as I develop my project.

Thanks for all your help.

I'm off for a pint.

OK, flushed with my previous success I am now going to have a bash at using the comparator. What I am going to do is check the voltage of the supply batteries compare them against a known value and if they are OK do nothing but if they are below the appropriate level then flash an LED a couple of times (now that I can do it!!).

As far as I can see I am going to have to learn about A-D conversion and using the comparator.

Is there anything in particular that I should be aware of before I start?

Cheers

Stu

OK once again I think I should have done a bit of research before posting I think I can just get away with using the A-D converter rather than using the comparator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back