Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

E1 transceiver interface with MC 89s52

Status
Not open for further replies.

thakarbhargav

Hi,

I am doing a project on G.703 (64Kbps) to E1 (2Mbps) conversion. The 64Kbps (as per G.711 A-law standard) signal is readily available on G.703 port & my plan is to map this 64Kbps data into TS1 slot of E1 frame and extract the same at receiving end & vice-versa. While doing so I have found a IC which can help me in doing my job:

1. Maxim: DS2155.

So, I'll need a little help in understanding the interface part of this IC's with intel or motorola processor (as it says in the datasheet). i.e., how do i interface this IC with processor & which processsor or controller should I use or do i have to use a micro-controller (AT89S52 or any other), dsp or fpga???
(Note: I dont want any software configurable part, simply map the 64kb data in to 2mb & extract it at the receiving end).

Thanks & Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back