Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

duck shoot project

Status
Not open for further replies.

subzero_x22

are there any websites apart from those (pilot knows) that can help me? at this stage you might aswell call me dumb..ive made the seven segment work (work as in light up) i need to attatch it to a button so that every time its pressed the seven segment goes up by 1..ie press button - 1displayed, press button - 2displayed..
i cant help but ask because i seriously do not know how to do this...
if you have time please help, thankyou :D

you can use a simple counter like CD4029 and BCD to 7 segment decoder like CD4543.
the CD4029 is an up/down counter so you can have 1,2,3,...or 8,7,6,.....

Well, sub... I will not call you dumb. No one knows everything but you should seriously learn to help yourself a bit. It's just not fair to ask the members of this forum to do a net search for you when you could do it yourself so easily. Click the "Search" button on your browser, type something like "digital counting circuit", and press <ENTER>. Here's a good article that came up on the first page of my search on Yahoo:

**broken link removed**

I hope this will help you with your project and, if you've never used your browser's search feature before, that you will find it useful in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back