driving outputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowser22

hey guys i got a picaxe 08 dev board thats got in/outputs varying from 0 to 4 and a V+ rail on one side and a 0v on the other side. i wired up an led to output 2 and 0v then wrote a little prog to make it flash. i then wanted to wire up another led on a different output and make the leds alternate. i can only get the first one to light up but never the second one. ive tried everything from flipping it around to hooking on leg to 0v and v+. im done rambling though i need some assitance. thanks!

No one can help you with anything unless you post a schematic of how you have things hooked up and the code for your program. We can't guess =)

Last edited:
ok heres my code
Main:
high 2
pause 150
low 2
pause 100
high 2
pause 150
low 2
pause 100
high 0
pause 150
low 0
pause 100
high 0
pause 150
low 0
pause 100
goto main

now that should make 2 leds alternate similar to a police car. i have one led connected to 0v and output 2 and one led connected 0v and output 0

too late boys think i just pooched her. prlly could get it runnin with a reset but im just gonna buy a better picaxe and proto board.

you probably burned out the LEDs because i didnt see you say you had any resistors on there.

Nice link Burt.... page 6 shows correct LEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…