Driver transitor for LED emergency light

Status
Not open for further replies.
same problem i want to charger faster to the battery it tahes around 48 hrs to charge

same problem i want to charger faster to the battery it tahes around 48 hrs to charge

I have also having promble of charging of battery i see LM vout volt is ok but amp/current is very low. Give me changes of circuits.

Last edited:
T2 needs a reasonable abject bent to accomplish as a switch. With 1k in alternation with the no-load bent of the LM317, it's accepting at a lot of 2mA. At the affliction case saturated accretion of 10, this would accumulation 20mA to the load. Obviously the transistor getting acclimated is accomplishing bigger than this.

HI as again - this is the first post and I have been searching for a circuit since I have a strip of LM317HV's and a few transformers lying around -

what would be the quick charging method - is it pumpin in more current or more voltage?

I am a mechanical engineer and low on electronics knowledge - but this circuit is very interesting and I wanna build this ASAP - again there are so called fast chargers in the market - what do they actually do to get the batteries charged faster - I have read else where that we need 1/10 th of the rated current of the battery to charge it - how much time does it require that way, also how do we calculate the estimated backup it can provide.

RGDS
IRfan

Indication for battery charging ??

Hi,

I assembled the circuit the way it was shown in the diagram. It is working fine.
Can anyone help here to set a LED which shows the charging progress and turn off when the battery get fully charge?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi

I kindly request you to send me PCB layout for emergency LED light.

Thank you

Rajan
rrayamajhi@yahoo.com

i agree here. the ckt does have a flaw. the base of BD140 should pulled down to ground when mains power fails. so i connected a 100K resistor between the base and the ground. when rectifier vtg is available, the BD140 base remains high and BD140 does not conduct. Incase of power failure, BD140 gets negative base bias thru 100K and conducts and LEDs glow...

someone will need to take special elex classes for u to answer all those questions...

yes, increase the charging voltage thru the variable resistor.

Hi, I would like to ask if you can send me the layout and schematic for this project?
Hope it is still with you. thanks
louisfung99@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…