Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drive by wire project

Status
Not open for further replies.

wednesday

hi

i am making a very basic drive by wire system.. im hoping to use the existing pedal and throttle body from a vw golf (6 pin)

at the moment i am looking into using a 555 timer but other than this i am a beginner so im looking for some guidance and help..

questions..

does anyone know what the likely connections will be on the pedal and throttle body? input, output, ground, power? there are 6 connections on both..

what other components am i likely to need?

so in short, i need to make a circuit board which recieves a signal from the pedal and sends it through to the throttle servo to open and close it..

any help would be much apprieciated..

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back