Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drawing Schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2 seconds, I found a bug. Create a resistor and ungroup it. It disappears.

I also didn't find a way of showing the "properties" like designation and value.

I created a resistor with no value and then modified the BOM with a value. The designation or value didn't display.

Last edited:
They're trying to go the route of LTspice, good for them!

I couldn't find a way to export a netlist. Am I missing something? It has a BOM manager, but no way to import and export netlists?

Its a parts sales tool.

I'm fine with that, I've downloaded and used both eMachineShop and ExpressPCB - more power to 'em! Both of those take you from design -> to -> thing.

I'm fine with that, I've downloaded and used both eMachineShop and ExpressPCB - more power to 'em! Both of those take you from design -> to -> thing.
Its still new give them time.

Thanks for sharing the info, I am sure some will find it useful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back