Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

door lock schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What specifically are you looking for that you term a "door lock controller"? Most electric door lock that I have worked with are nothing more than solenoid-operated or motor-driven actuators, operated by a simple switch, or by a switch-operated relay to handle the current. Those using remote controls, i.e. "remote keyless entry" systems, are simply triggering the relay(s) upon receipt of the proper signal.

Are you looking for info on the remote receiver?

I need.. "this"...

Attachments

• door_lock.jpg
    door_lock.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1,303
finally I find a good schematic for a door lock :shock:
**broken link removed** and is named "inchidere centralizata" :wink:
and at **broken link removed** is a schematic for conecting a alarm with incorporated central door lock and a external (original) central door locking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back