Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does ST MC Workbench implement Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation (SVPWM) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadena

Hi everyone,

Could someone please let me know if ST MC Workbench implements SVPWM ? I have been looking at all features in the workbench but I haven't found any settings which allow tuning of the PWM algorithm. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ST_MC_Workbench.png
    ST_MC_Workbench.png
    365 KB · Views: 222
Academic article is at the top of the list...

gophert as I already wrote in my question, I have searched but I haven't found anything that states that ST MC Workbench uses SVPWM. After searching, now I am asking...

As far as I know it could either use only SVPWM, SPWM, both or neither of them. But I haven't found anthing that states this so far. I have looked at the data sheets of the p-nucleo-ihm03 motor controller which is the one I want to use but they do not state which PWM algorithm is implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back