Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

does anyone else think this could be a million dollar idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas3459

I have some bluetooth earbuds and I want to make it usable with an aux cord like bluetooth headphones. I could just directly connect a 3.5mm port but then the current would also travel into all of the other parts. Would that be a problem? If so couldn't I just use diodes to prevent this?

Sure! I saw some earbuds online that have a micro usb to 3.5mm adapter and I really do think theres money to be made with this product. It gets rid of the problem that all bluetooth earbuds have, THEY ARE USELESS WHEN THEY ARE DEAD! I have considered suicide several times after pulling out my earbuds only to find that, no I cant just listen to music because my earbuds are dead and theres still 4 hours until I get to go home from work.

Sure! I saw some earbuds online that have a micro usb to 3.5mm adapter and I really do think theres money to be made with this product. It gets rid of the problem that all bluetooth earbuds have, THEY ARE USELESS WHEN THEY ARE DEAD! I have considered suicide several times after pulling out my earbuds only to find that, no I cant just listen to music because my earbuds are dead and theres still 4 hours until I get to go home from work.
Your job must suck lol

Do your earbuds go dead because you used up all their battery charge and you want to add a cord so that something else (a car or solar panel) can power them? Maybe you should buy another pair so you can use one pair while the second pair is charging.

Amazon has Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds with 4 hours of battery life and are charged up to 25 times with its portable carrying case.

yes the battery is drained when you use things with batteries and no I just want to add a female 3.5mm audio port so I can use it even without a charge.

Is the 3.5mm audio port for audio input from another audio player so that the earbud plays it even if the Bluetooth and the audio amplifier in the earbud is dead?
Then you need to dis-assemble the earbud and cut some of its wiring, then connect the audio port wires. You also must add a switch somewhere to switch between using the Bluetooth or using the audio port cable.
For the other stereo channel you must add a cable from the audio port to the other earbud.
It sounds like it will be impossible to do.

Bluetooth confuses me......seems to connect easily on some devices, others not. My Nokia 311 communicates easily with my XP lappie. Some new Samsung phones don't like it though.

Huawei still recognizes old stuff like XP. Even their latest phones. Its like the company knows that in order to progress, you gotta keep looking back. Yip. In order to go forward, learn from the past.

Huawei posted record earnings today. They have a plan. And its working.

No links........just Google Huawei

I know here in South Africa people are seriously reconsidering Samsung.......Samsung as a big as a company they are, are not innovating.

Huawei is the new kid on the block.

tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back