Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

does any one know the motor bikes wiringsystem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamun2a

dear,
motor/engine make current for its own use, bike has 5 wires come out from engine,
why five wires?
are all of them keep same volt and current?
does the wires use directly to electronic circuit?

does ny 1 know those solutions?
(bike: yamaha, 80 c.c, made 1985, battery 6V 4amp)

thanks
mamun2a, dhaka, bangladesh

i can tell you that some will be pickup coils (that is 2), the other 3 should be for the 3 phase stator.

do u have ne schametic of bikes wiring design, if have pls forward me.

mamun2a

Well uuh, we don't even know what make or model of bike you have!!! So, what kind of a bike are we talking about? A scooter or a real bike? Have you tried searching the Internet for your specific bike's make & model.... like maybe start with the manufacturer!!

**broken link removed** **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Hi-Tech,

Love the pictures of the . . . . erm . . . . Bikes ;)

yamaha, 80 c.c, made 1985.
if doubt **broken link removed**see this is a bike or not.

pls help me with its wiring system....

here the bikes

some people doubt about the bike here it is :mad:

Attachments

• PB040116.JPG
    PB040116.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 243
Don't take comments personnally, they were referring to the fact that it is a little bike.

Do you know the exact model of the bike. 1985 Yamaha 80cc is a little vague. A model number would help alot.

Hi,

i have on diagram for some other bike. but i believe it will help you a lot.

Aily

Attachments

• CD90.gif
    CD90.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 266
mad prof may be, its all original docs r now lost so i cant ans ur guess. may be its fs -1., have u any diagram or fs-1?

Aily's dia helps me to undrstand wht dia it was, but if i get the original one it's cool.

I again wants to thanks aily.
thanks.

mamun

ok ne way, ailys cd90 s diagram help me to understand yamaha 80 s system.

Well, not necessarily swindled. . .

I have ridden many 'HYBRID' motorbikes and mopeds. . . I have even created a few myself :)

fingaz said:
Well, not necessarily swindled. . .

I have ridden many 'HYBRID' motorbikes and mopeds. . . I have even created a few myself :)

Grossly misled by an unscrupulous individual or he has purchased an extremely
rare "Hybrid" where someone has made a '85 look like a '77.

OK, in theory the cylinder head could of been bored out , or rather bored out and re-sleeved to accept a larger piston from another machine.

However...

This approach works well for 4-stroke engines but falls flat on its face for the 2 stroke cycle. Changing the volume of the combustion chamber in a stroker requires not only the adjustment of the inlet and exhaust ports but some serious modification of the exhaust pipe charecteristics. Other wise one ends up with an engine of larger CC that outputs less BHP than it did before modification. Flat spots in the rev range are another typical symptom of a mis- matched tail pipe, worst case condition will cause a "back fire" with the
return pulse from the exhaust arriving at the combustion chamber whilst the inlet port is open. This can occur whilst the engine is operating at speed and may only become apperent at specific points in the rev range.

Put simply , a bored out Fizzy is unlikely, but not imposibble.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back