Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DO I need another oscilator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all ready answered your question. You will need TWO crystals. Then, you will connect both crystals to power. And then connect the one crystal's output to the PIC, and the other to the transmitter. Ok? That is about as simple as it can get. :)

Hero999 said:
I'm not being picky just for the sake of it, you mean >10~15MHz. Capitalisation is very important in engineering, m means milli and M means mega, the two are totally different, also pay attention to the difference between v and V, where the former means instantanious voltage and the latter rms voltage (in the context of a time varying voltage).

Mhz being written as mhz is a pet hate of mine, but I actually wasn't aware of your latter example. I've always reffered to volts as a capital V, and didn't realise that you could use a lower-case v for instantaneous voltage.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back