Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

do any one have a crazy new idea to sell as product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going on holiday soon so need something to accidently step on the cats tail while i'm away. this way the cat will not notice i'm even gone.

Hehe well you asked for crazy ideas

i do. what do i get for sharing it?

i am serious man!!!!!

a simple electronic device to sell it in door to door marketing(something home related).

crazy idea

:D

how about an AC voltage monitor with an alarm that would let you know the line voltage is low like from220v down to 185v :shock: :shock:

You think people would buy it? Multimeter cost is down to $6.
I have couple of real good ideas for products people would love to buy
and I'm currently working on one of them. I'm just too busy so
I don't spend more than 1-2 hours a week on it. But it's comming along
and sometimes next year it will be complete. If someone wants idea(s)
or completed product, I've no problem selling it. Answer to my question
"what do I get for it" was wrong.
a simple electronic device to sell it in door to door marketing(something home related).
I didn't see my name on $$$ :wink: [/code]

crazy idea

:D

that's why it's a crazy idea

do you know how much is $6.00 in india or pakistan? :D

Naaaahhh, I'm not into competing with bottom price manufacturers.
I want some fat green $$$ from those who can afford to spend plenty. :lol:

HAI GUYS

i asked for crazy ideas
but i am meeting only crazy guys .ok no problem ,keep writing .who knows we may stumble upon something finally.afterall its only a crazy idea

let me make clear what crazy idea is in my sense.

that is it should be in front of everyones mind(a regular thing) they actually known it but they should realise only when it is invented by u.

asimple usefull and must have cheap thing.(indian money-no green fat dollars)!!!!!!!!!!

also TOM2OOO what is the half price dont ask in dollars .as we are poor nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back