Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dip 20 Fuse ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfranzk

Hello Everyone,

I am working on an older ESC 8816 data logger and found what appears to be a couple of fuses blown on a DIP 20 package. I have never seen anything like this and a google search comes up blank. Any Help would be appreciated. The only lettering on the piece is the word AMP and a numeral 3. I assume it is a 3 amp fuse.
20151006_161806.jpg

Attachments

• 20151006_161401.jpg
    20151006_161401.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 338
I think they are not a fuse.
They are a switch. I will look for a data sheet.

Thank You so much Ron. Would never have guessed that to be a switch. Definitely Bird Brand. AKA Cheep cheep cheep!!!

It is more of an option strap , boards could be set with an communication address or a ram size etc etc sort of thing that is set once at installation , much better than switches ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back