Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dimmer (moc triac on triphase) noise problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry_

Hi, I have a recurrent problem about dimmer (triac moc) circuit. Too much noise on the AC when light is setting on specific phase. I had isolated the problem but it’s hard to resolve it !!

When I use one of the tri-phase AC alimentation with 1000w bulb some of the other bulb powered with another phase light up. Only when the first one is set on 1/3 of the phase… !

I saw 3.5 volts mini peak noise between the pin 1 of triac (gate pin) and pin 4 of the moc when light is working on higher amplitude of other phase… just enough to trigger the triac gate pin.

I tried to use inductor choke on it (between triac and moc) and put RC filter…. No good news…

Have you any suggestion ? Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back