Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Washing Machine Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandeepajimal

I need a circuit diagram for digital washing machine controller. If some body have any idea please tell me where i can find circuit diagram???

Ar you trying to make one, or repair one?

Ken

I have final year project for digital washing machine controller. I am trying to make one. I just need idea for making my project.

I have main aim for controller 'To design and build a prototype digital washing machine controller, suitable for use in a real appliance, and develop the relevant firmware (/software)'.

Thanxx for give me link.

I've actually done this a few years ago. I don't have any notes or schematics so please do not ask but its not a trivial task.

Controlling the speed of a large drum with an unbalanced wet load of washing can be tricky. Too fast and the clothes don't tumble - they stick to the side of the drum. Too slow and the machine ends up with one big lump of wet clothes bumping away.

Then there is controlling the temperature of the water, the rinse / detergent / conditioner cycles as well as mixing the inlet water to the right temperature.

Get the balance incorrect when you go for a fast spin and you end up with the machine chasing you around the room.

The best advice I can give you is to work on the motor controller first - get it running in a closed loop so you know how fast the motor/drum is running. Write some firmware that monitors the speed of the drum and senses imbalanced load so you can vary the drum speed and redistribute the washing until reasonably balanced. Once you have this obstacle overcome, you have got past the hard bit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back