Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Voice Changer - Requesting for Schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

piakpiakbanana

Hi! I would like to build a digital voice changer, link: https://www.redferret.net/?p=8167

I was thinking of building it myself rather than buying it online because i do not stay in the U.S and the shipping fees would cost me a bomb! :eek:

Would there be any kind and experienced members around here that could provide me the schematics together with the parts list? It doesn't have to be exactly the same like the product..

Pls don't let me down, many thanks in advanced!! :)

piak

Thank you very much for the prompt reply! The Datasheet is really helpful!

One question: May i know whats the difference between the HT8950 and the HT8950A? I noticed that one of them is 16-pin and the other is 18-pin, but what is the significance of it in relation to the function of the gadget?

Last edited:
piakpiakbanana said:
Hi! I would like to build a digital voice changer, link: https://www.redferret.net/?p=8167

I was thinking of building it myself rather than buying it online because i do not stay in the U.S and the shipping fees would cost me a bomb! :eek:

Would there be any kind and experienced members around here that could provide me the schematics together with the parts list? It doesn't have to be exactly the same like the product..

Pls don't let me down, many thanks in advanced!! :)

piak
It is quite beyond the relm of possibility that you could save ANY money by acquiring the parts and building it yourself. Even if you had a schematic and a bill of materials.

Papabravo said:
It is quite beyond the relm of possibility that you could save ANY money by acquiring the parts and building it yourself. Even if you had a schematic and a bill of materials.

Dear Papabravo, i understand what you mean, but let me calculate the shipping fees for you so that you can comprehend my situation. Lets say the device that im trying to get cost like USD 20, if i buy and ship it over to my country, it will cost an additional USD 300, that would cost me like an extra 14 units of the same project kit? :eek:

cheers~ :D

It's a $13.95 US kit, small & light weight. I've shipped stuff that size all over the world for only a few dollars.
Where are you and where do you get the idea it's $300 US shipping?

Wooops, i must have made a mistake! USD300 is for a guitar/guitar pedal from United Kingdom to the States. Thats where i get the idea of $$$$ shipping fees :p

I am from Malaysia, if you ever heard of it before.. its located in the South East Asia just beside Singapore.

This may be out of topic, but may i ask how much does the shipping cost from your shop to my country? Also, may i ask if how much does a 3PDT/2PDT footswitch cost in total if i want to buy from you guys?

Thanks for the prompt reply again, i really do appreciate it! :rolleyes:

Why order the kit from the USA? Velleman have dealers near you.
The dealers are in Singapore which is very close to you, Hong Kong, China, Japan and South Korea.

blueroomelectronics said:
It's a $13.95 US kit, small & light weight. I've shipped stuff that size all over the world for only a few dollars.
Where are you and where do you get the idea it's $300 US shipping?
I thought for a minute there that we had proof of life on Mars.:D

I know where Singapore is -- I have many friends from grad school there. Since it has a smaller area than most counties in the US, everything must be shipped there. How were you planning to acquire the components to build this device without paying some shipping charges??

The kit comes with a pre-programmed microcontroller.
Singapore has a Velleman dealer that might have the kit.
Singapore is very close to him, maybe he can walk there.

audioguru said:
The kit comes with a pre-programmed microcontroller.
Singapore has a Velleman dealer that might have the kit.
Singapore is very close to him, maybe he can walk there.
lol it isn't that near :D

audioguru said:
Why order the kit from the USA? Velleman have dealers near you.
The dealers are in Singapore which is very close to you, Hong Kong, China, Japan and South Korea.

Hi there audioguru! Can i have the site of Velleman that u recommended? Preferably that one in Singapore ;)
I went to this site: **broken link removed**
and i can't find 3PDT/2PDT foot swtiches..

The Velleman electronics kit might be at the dealer in Singapore.
Go to the website of a guitar effects store to buy a foot-switch.

Attachments

• Velleman.PNG
    Velleman.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 298
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back