Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital RF

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been working on a wireless transmitter and receiver for a bigger project of mine, but i'm affraid that there is too much analog interference, so i want to switch to digital, but i don't know how. Google has been no help to me at all. Any help would ne greatly apprecheated. this is the website i got the TX and RX form: YO3DAC - Homebrew RF Circuit Design Ideas

i have been working on a wireless transmitter and receiver for a bigger project of mine, but i'm affraid that there is too much analog interference, so i want to switch to digital, but i don't know how. Google has been no help to me at all. Any help would ne greatly apprecheated. this is the website i got the TX and RX form: YO3DAC - Homebrew RF Circuit Design Ideas

Are you a a ham? .... If so you can build and test high power radios .....

Regarding digital, there are technology now.... Pactor, Amtor.... look for software defined radios....also...

i am not looking for a radio that requires software. my circuit is for wireless headphones. the circuit that i was using is attached. i only modified the values for 15MHz and 20MHz (one for each headphone). all i did was modify the values for a simple FM transmitter circuit, the problem that I'm worried about is interference, if i switch to digital, then i need not worry. and range is not an issue, ideal a maximum of 10ft.

Attachments

• Regenerative_FM_Receiver.gif
    Regenerative_FM_Receiver.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 375
Using a digital signal will not solve the analog noise problems, the noise will still be there it doesn't just magically go away when you use a digital signal. What exactly are your project requirements? You may be able to find a commercial product which meets your needs.

I find it very difficult to believe that you've searched Google for any length of time for wireless digital audio transmission and found no good links to provide information.

i have searched Google multiple times for circuits to help me, but i have found nothing that resembles what i want. the only wireless headphones that Google gives me are big and clunky, or the only circuits work by infrared. what i am looking for is a set of wireless headphones that can be made into the size of an ear bud. and i was told to either upgrade to digital transition or to move into the frequency where the old analog TV signals were transited, but i heard that that specific air band frequency is being auctioned off.

the wireless headphones that i found are big and clunky and not what i want. if you can find a link or more ideal a store where i can buy a pair of wireless ear bud headphones plz tell me. this is the closest thing that i have found but it's still not what i want.**broken link removed** **broken link removed**would like wireless ear bud headphones where the ear buds are not connected.

i looked a little further and i found these, but i think they look goofy. is there anything smaller or sleeker?**broken link removed**

What do you want, brain implants?

... THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!?!?! no what i am really looking for is some thing roughly the size of iPod ear buds**broken link removed**

And you want this to be wireless?
Not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back