Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital proportional RC control

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohanevindra

i want to make one of my model cars radio controlled..i know its pretty easy jus to make a on off control for turning and speed..

digital proportional enables the speed and turn of the car to be controlled according to the level of the control stick right??does anyone know from where i can get the circuit diagrams??does electronic speed controllers got anything to do with it??any sites or resources too will be appreciated too

i want to make one of my model cars radio controlled..i know its pretty easy jus to make a on off control for turning and speed..

digital proportional enables the speed and turn of the car to be controlled according to the level of the control stick right??does anyone know from where i can get the circuit diagrams??does electronic speed controllers got anything to do with it??any sites or resources too will be appreciated too

hi,
Look thru this list::)

DIY Electronics - RC Groups

ok..so still looking for stuff there..would a transmitter, receiver, ESC, battery and charger do my job??any other sites or resources i could use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back