Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital pid

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamm

hi i need to control postion of a motor using digital pid actually i m doing a project on plate mounted inverted pendulum mean a pendulum would be attached to the shaft of the servo motor through a plate or pulley.
i want help regarding digital pid assembly language algorithm and also i have a knowlege of analogue pid and pic18f assembly programming

You should make an attempt at writing it yourself. If you get stuck then post a specific question. Nobody is going to do your project for you, however, we will try to help if we can see that you have made a valid attempt.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back