Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital multimeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is already a digital multimeter circuit on the web using a PIC chip.
It takes an enourmous amount of programming skill to produce a project like this.

Most multimeters measure the voltage across a fixed resistor keeping the voltage below a diode drop at full scale. A feedback ammeter generally is used for currents below 10 mA. It gets messy when you want currents of 10 mA and voltages below 1 V.

can you please give me a circuit diagram refernce so that i can see it and understand it carefully

There is already a digital multimeter circuit on the web using a PIC chip.
It takes an enourmous amount of programming skill to produce a project like this.

please post the link i couldnt find it yet............im sorry and advance thanks

Hello again,

You only quoted one part of my last post and didnt answer any of the questions. We have to know what you want to do to help and that means knowing exactly what you want to measure...

You'll have to answer those questions at least.
yeah im sorry for not answering,but the problem is the range has to be the best possible,that is if i can measure any value then i get more marks in my grading................

yeah im sorry for not answering,but the problem is the range has to be the best possible,that is if i can measure any value then i get more marks in my grading................

Hello again,

Ok, well you can take a look at Microchips app note AN611 but there are probably others too. You have to dedicate some time to looking through the list of app notes that's all.

thank you very much for every one who answered........... i have really started to build one...........so keep in touch with me ill post if im with any problems.........

Hello again,

Yes i'd like to hear more about how you make out with it too, and maybe you can post some pictures or drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back