Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Monostable

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnaz

Hi

Is there a way to make a monostable with digital gates,counters,etc?

actually I want to multiply a digital signal's frequency by two in a simple digital way.

you already have a thread abt frequency increasing a few down from this.

yes, but you see they are also two different questions.(different soloutions about increasing the frequency).

u can easily make a monastable using a variety of different ic's. the best one i think is the 4001 or the 4011. if you go to a search engine - type in 4011 monastable and you are sure to find a site to help you. there are LOADS of them!

I knoe that, But I need to do this ( doubling the frequency) with basic logical gates and counters,flip-flops,etc, because i am doing this in Xilinx Foundation software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back