Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital fuel gauge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleek

hi,
id like to make a digital fuel guage for my car that shows the fuel as a percentage using a LED display
i do know a bit about electronics i can solder and know the names/functions of most components
whats the best way of going about this?

I built one for my truck using a 200 mV digital meter (LCD). I did not use enough filtering, so gas slopping in the tank makes the reading change rapidly. I will hunt up the schematic, add some filtering and post it here. The meter I used was Lascar EMV 1125.

Attachments

• gas_guage.jpg
    gas_guage.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 789
try this

**broken link removed**

i have done this project..but it have some "bad-s".Coul anybody do tat thing on 8 digit's ofcourse on 8 digit's eliminate speed and medium values from lcd?!!I wat to make an 8 digit counter but i need to calibrate from soft the raport no.pulse/1 increment measure unit (ex. for 350 pulses the counter increment with 1_ and i want to count up to 9999.9999 or 999.9999.Could anyboy modify this..?!?!Ps.it must eliminate the buzzer or speed pin.Thanks a lot and I expect news from you!
Best regards...Daniel Atudorei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back