Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Differential amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentonw2004

Hello everyone. I'll start by saying I don't know much about amplifiers. I am trying to use a pressure sensor on a pic, and it only has a 330mv difference from max pressure to min pressure. I need to set it up so that -30psi is 0V, 0psi is 2.5v, and 30psi is 5.0v. Someone told me that I would need a differential amplifier to do so. Does anyone have any input on how to do this, or even a part number for a differential amplifier. Also, anyone advice on interfacing a pic to a pressure sensor would be helpful.

Thanks!

:lol:
You can use an AO to make this voltage conversion, like 741.
The schematic depend by input and output voltage range, but basically is simple.

Maybe good startpoint a Motorola application, like this:

Attachments

• MPX.JPG
    MPX.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 546
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back