Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Different way of using LEDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

That was posted here a few months ago, phenomenal work. Art, technology, and good old fasion lifestock for some great watching.

Cool video, I wonder how many led's were used.

I think they say in the video.

Well thats a new way to use sheep! :)

Apparently the department of 'People with too much time on their hands' got a new council who really like sheep art!:D

I wonder how long they had to train the dogs in order to get them to move the sheep so accurately and repeatably and how long it took over all to plan and do the whole show?

tcm, the dogs are born to herd sheep it's in their blood, the skill came from the dog handlers.

I know that.
What I mean is how long does it take to train a dog to take its specific commands and not the commands the are intended for another dog close by?
My family has never owned an actual useful working dog so I have no idea how long it takes to train a dog to do whats is supposed to do.

I'm not sure how many dogs one herder could practically control but I'd say two would be a safe bet. Simple eye contact is what the dogs look for, the commands are body language. They might have whistled/shouted names.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back