Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Developing GTI for prodution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Banned
Most Helpful Member
I have been hired to help design and develop a full GTI system for production and world wide sales! :)
(Grid Tie Inverter for those of you who dont know. See the AE section for futher info)

The company I am working with is trying to get into alternative energy as a new line of manufacturing to add to there present product lines. They already have a full world wide marketing and sales network in place which will make getting the name out to the public easier.

I cant say too much about it but its getting certified for legal line connection next week and will work up to around 30 KW.
After that there will be some idle time while the new generator design is being debugged.

Hopefully when they get that part working well I will be back to work on any GTI revisions or modifications. Hopefully we can get to the point of doing the actual production units design and layout plus full UL compliance testing and certification this winter! :)
Maybe even have a full line of units on the shelf by some time next year.

I just thought you guys would like to know what I am a part of now!

My GTI research information is actually going to get used for real life consumer product applications! :D:)

Last edited:
Er. . .GTI?

I assume you don't mean injection systems on import cars, glutamate transport inhibitors, or video games.

Maybe Gas Technology Institute?

That's all the random Googling I felt like doing. :)

Regardless, congratulations! (I think. Unless you mean Getting Terribly Inebriated--hell it's fun on the weekend sometimes but not much of a business plan! ;) )

Cheers,

Torben

[Edit: Hehe. You explained it while I was busy being a smartass.]

Last edited:
Read the small print.
(Grid Tie Inverter for those of you who dont know. See the AE section for futher info)

Yes. :D

dlfksadlf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back