Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

develop pulse detection circuit for UWB radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue boy

i don't know how to design pulse detection circuits for UWB radio... this detection circuits also called tunnel diode detector..... i really need your all kindly help... i need circuits diagram... if anyone have any idea, please inform me... thanks.............

blue boy said:
i don't know how to design pulse detection circuits for UWB radio.

This detection circuits also called tunnel diode detector. The circuit which i am doing requires me to use a tunnel diode in it. As i found that tunnel-diode suitable for triggering on extremely fast, low energy pulses. A tunnel-diode, properly biased to operate as a charge sensitive detector, has proven to be very reliable in the detectionof UWB transients.

The detection of extremely short, subnanosecond to nanosecond duration, pulse requires the use of highly specialized detectors..

I have done for 3 week of internet research and reference book from my school library. Unfortunately my school library has limited supplies of such books... The infomation i found from the internet was too general and not specific enough. It is usually on UWB but i need to find on pluse detection circuit.

i really need your all kindly help... i need circuits diagram and block diagram... if anyone have any idea, please inform me... thanks.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back