Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

detailed datasheets???

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoandrewson

where can one get a very detailed datasheets (including small signal char and related graphs) of transistors on net? i tried for 2n3054. i didn't get it.

please help

thankx in advance

**broken link removed**

What do you specifically need to look at?

Those are only charts.
A real datasheet also has graphs.

I guess the 2N3054 is too old for anybody to still have a real datasheet for it.

I have a Motorola Data book from 1972 that lists the 2N3054A, I can scan and
post on this forum if that will help.

actually i need detailed data sheet to create a component in workbench.. i use model maker and it asks all the details about the component. dataarchive and other sites only have the operating voltages, currents and power dissipation.. i need other parameters and small signal characteristics.. k7elp60 if you could post it, it would do a great help.. thankx in advance..

This one has Graphs
**broken link removed**

or Take your pick from many others.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back