Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing a Stripboard Layout ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if there is one for stripboard, the method I have found useful is to place your components on the board and move them around till you are satisfied, checking any solder pads and clearances, then tack them down with solder....good luck.

I have seen some nicely laid out boards on strip/perf board.

Lochmaster from Abacom is a strip (veroboard) layout program but it isn't free. I have used it for years and made my own library of parts and I reckon for strip board software it one of the best going around. Actually I found out that lochmaster software from reading Nigel's tutorials years ago.

Cheers Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back