Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

designing a 0.5W audio amplifier with mute and volume control using IC TDA7052A

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeon89

Hi, can anyone tell me how to design a 0.5W audio amplifier with mute and volume control? The design should allow user to switch between different bandwidth and also light up specific LED when different bandwidth is selected. Thanks..=)

you are not being clear about what you want actually. by bandwidth, do you mean audio bandwidth or do you mean different channels that you want to switch?

cheers- deepak

The datasheet for the TDA7052A shows a DC volume control with mute.

You need to design and make your own bandpass circuits with some opamps, a switch and some LEDs.

To deepak:

the project require a preamp stage that amplified the signal and then it will switch by using a transistor(which i am not sure how it is done), the switching will switch to either a normal music bandwidth stage name as music or it can be switch to a bandpass filter which has a freq of 300-3300 Hz name as voice... and then after this it will then be amplified using TDA7052A with volume and mute control.. when music stage is turn on LED red will light up, when voice stage is turn on LED yellow will light up and when mute is on LED green will light up.

i am not sure on which preamp i need to use and how to use a transistor as a switch, components such as uA741, 2N2222, toggle switch.. etc are given.

It sounds like school-work.
If you don't know how to design it then ask your teacher to teach you how to design it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back