Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design Proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulcatcher

Hello there, i need help urgent. i need to have proposals for electronic designs.
The design must be of:
-new innovation on present technology
-significant
-not existing yet
-intended for improving business or routine of some sort.

you can give me a list of unsolved designs that we might answer. thank you

Perpetual motion.

An overunity HHO generator. Solve this one and hordes of wannabe believers will bow down at your doorstep.

Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor

I want a robotic arm that can run my plasma torch for cutting out complex or repeated shapes in metal and an attachment that can also hold a wood router or saw and do the complex shape cutting like the plasma cutter does only with wood!
Also if it had a drilling attachment for doing plates that have a large amount of precision holes would really be super as well!

soulcatcher, when teachers give you those kind of projects it's kind of recommended that you think them up on your own.

You guys are brutal!

Hey now!
Mine is at least feasible.:D
I still want a robotic fabrication arm! :)

What about a robotic Chef?

Haha how forum topical. :)

I would like to see a Mr Fusion. What year did doc invent that?

I haven't seen a Mr Coffee for years, do they still make them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back