Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregfield

Hi all,

I am new in designing circuits schematics and although i understand them, i can't really design one. I want to build two circuits and i am hoping some one would be able to help me with some schematics. My circuits are an LCD display with 4 switches and a Relay circuit able to control the on and off of a switching socket. These two circuits will be connected to an RC circuit. The transmitter part of the RC has got positions for 4 switches that will act as inputs so i'm looking at interfacing the switches to an LCD before connecting them to the transmitter so a display of what to be pressed is seen. The relay circuit is the output connected to the reciever end and it is to possibly control the on and off of a socket with a table lamp connected to it.
Please, any one with any ideas? Thank you, Greg

Why do you need 4 switches to turn on and off one lamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back