Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

desgin a lift as project

Status
Not open for further replies.

alqaizi

hi guys,
I am going to a desgin a lift which as three basic floors, So any one has any idea about this kind of project please reply!
Note:
the lift has a microcontroller using D-FF

Regards

Micrcontroller using D-Flip-Flop??? :shock: :roll:
What does that mean?
I am sure you are not going to wire thousands of F/Fs to make a microcontroller. Isn't it.

I used to be a lift technician a little while ago...

Just how accurate do you want to make this project? It would probably be easier for you to model your project off the older "three stage" lift design.

Basically the lift is called to whatever floor, when the lift approaches a "floor zone" the motor halves its speed, and when it reaches the "door zone", the speed is reduced effectively to a crawl until the carriage is at the right level. This process is reversed when the carriage is leaving a level. You need of course to provide some kind of limits to let the controller know where the carriage is.

You also need to work out the calling system, so if a person is on the second floor wanting to go down, if the lift is travelling down from the top floor, it will stop at the second, but not if it is travelling upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back