Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DELL Monitor E173FPs flashing green light/Blank Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasternTIGERS

Hi everyone, today I got a DELL Monitor E173FPs, It is a 17" flat screen LCD, The problem is it turns on and flickers, the green button light flashes and the screen is blank with flashing, I also hear a very low noise clicking sound towards the left of the screen when pluged in and the monitor is on, even when I press the off switch or even hold it nothing happens. I opened it and the capatator looks fine, what is the problem? This link is my exact board this Monitor uses.

Thanks
everyone

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
wow, not one reply, oh well. I guess that sums it up.

Have you assured yourself that it's is indeed receiving a VGA signal from the PC? Assure that your PC is set to properly operate the Dell panel with its VGA signal.

Hi buddy thanks for the reply, problem solved, I used a Dell PSU and it worked, problem was their systems only use their own components you cannot use other makes on dell machines

Hi buddy thanks for the reply, problem solved, I used a Dell PSU and it worked, problem was their systems only use their own components you cannot use other makes on dell machines

That goes as well for their notebook power adapter...generic won't recharge battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back