Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

** Delete**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huttojb1

Hey all,

Over the years I have been collecting components where ever possible and managed to get hold of a few hybrids components which I don't exactly know what and how they work.

I have the technical drawing for the component but don't fully know what it should do.

I never throw anything away if I think, one day I might use them so have a varied range. How easy would it be to reverse engineer the component? I was on another electronic forum and said I would give them to someone but then lost my phone and in turn lost the site, never been able to find it or work out which one it was.

I offer the same here, if I post the schematic could someone advise what it does and how I'd use it and if it's something I wouldn't use it would be free to a good home (if you pay the postage?).

I'll start posting the data one by one.

Jason.

Generally such devices are specially made for a specific purpose, and useless for anything else - so probably not worth bothering with.

An exception would be the large hybrid audio amplifier chips, which you can use to make fairly decent amplifiers - assuming you can get hold of good ones, as it's usually those that fail in amplifiers.

Hey all,

Over the years I have been collecting components where ever possible and managed to get hold of a few hybrids components which I don't exactly know what and how they work.

I have the technical drawing for the component but don't fully know what it should do.

I never throw anything away if I think, one day I might use them so have a varied range. How easy would it be to reverse engineer the component? I was on another electronic forum and said I would give them to someone but then lost my phone and in turn lost the site, never been able to find it or work out which one it was.

I offer the same here, if I post the schematic could someone advise what it does and how I'd use it and if it's something I wouldn't use it would be free to a good home (if you pay the postage?).

I'll start posting the data one by one.

Jason.
Hi HJB1,

If you could post the first schematic we could always have a look and see if we can make anything of it.:)

spec

Sanken was a Japanese company, which in the late 80s and throughout the 90s were very large suppliers of hybrid modules for the consumer electronics industries.

They had audio amplifiers, power supplies and TV deflection hybrid devices.

Yes, please post whatever info you have got.

OK. This is one of them that is a regulator.

Can someone tell me how this could work

It's invisible!

deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back