Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC to AC inverter simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.REHAN7750

hello to every one i want simulate inverter but i failed can any one help me
1538772666435.png

i have made inverter circuit in proteus,have used cd4047 to generate 50hz square wave, i have used irfz44 mosfet. what are the transformer rating for proteus simulation, using a 12V battery, output should be 220 watts, i am confused how to set the step up transformer for proteus.

and if a want to make an inverter of 500 watts, which mosfet shoul i use and what are transformer rating.

i had also posted the inverter schematics.

guide me, your suggestions are valuable for me.

I cancelled my post that had its calculation wrong.

Last edited:
What electrical device do you have that works properly from the squarewave from your inverter and with no voltage regulation?
I think your last inverter has a 23Hz output.

i want to make inverter
it is our project to simulate it in proteus and dont have any device to use i just show the out put

The simulator program might not know the spec's of a CD4047 IC and the spec's of the transformer you will make or buy. Ask your teacher how to find the spec's and feed them to your Sim program.

Why bother simulating the circuit when you have no detailed spec models of the transformer for the sim program? Did you find the detailed spec model of the CD4047 for the Sim program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back