Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another commercial source of such a supply.

**broken link removed**

One of my bench supplies is their DCS33-33. Very nice for when I need more current than my 30V, 3A supply will deliver. Got in on ebay years ago for about $300.

Depending on the actual end application, something like this could be suitable or adaptable?

**broken link removed**

for such a monster power supply, my curiosity must be satisfied, what is this for? usually when people start looking at numbers like this, you are talking about between 1 and 10 dollars per watt, closer to 10 dollars per watt if it's a regulated supply. this is really "big iron", and is usually very expensive, not just for the hardware, but the installation costs. this is not a trivial line drop.

for such a monster power supply, my curiosity must be satisfied, what is this for? usually when people start looking at numbers like this, you are talking about between 1 and 10 dollars per watt, closer to 10 dollars per watt if it's a regulated supply. this is really "big iron", and is usually very expensive, not just for the hardware, but the installation costs. this is not a trivial line drop.
This will be used as plasma charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back