Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dc Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigiiboy

I'm looking for a motor gearbox assembly to power a linear drive system over 270mm.

connected to the linear system will be to gas struts which in turn are connected to my antenna which weighs 8kg.

i'm having the motor/gearbox unit underneath and connecting the shafts of the gearbox and linear drive via cogs.

I need to unit to produce a decent amount of torque to move the linear slide but not at a high speed as the system will need to search.

Any suggestions????

I was looking for a surplus electric window motor but found this one: 46 RPM, 24 V DC @ 260 mA, 5/16 output shaft. Attach 11 in. 5/16 all-thread and carriage with brass nut. U shaped guide rails support carriage on ball-bearing wheels[4]. CAT # DCM-287, All Electronics. I made one several years ago , just different motor and length,no problams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back