Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC Motor Control Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
cadstarsucks said:
You should just put the two LEDs anti parallel, as it stands you are breaking the unlit one down. They typically have a 5V reverse breakdown rating.

And you need to change the 1N4001s to schottkys. 1N4001s are slow diodes that are not worth anything far beyond line frequency.

D.

hi am have a project to design treadmill
and i hope to know how i can do the PWM controlling by the PIC microcontoller? and if i can use the same circuit which added in ur replay

PWM circuit

Hi,

Can anyone give me the PWM circuit of CD motor control with all the component value. I was looking for the snubber circuit and the MOSFET used.

Regards,
Bency

Did anyone know how i can use thyristor (SCR) as power switch to drive a 12VDC Motor and LDR to control the direction?? Please help me for my project. Thanks.

stevenlaw188 said:
Did anyone know how i can use thyristor (SCR) as power switch to drive a 12VDC Motor and LDR to control the direction?? Please help me for my project. Thanks.
You can't, there is no way to conveniently turn it off.

stevenlaw188 said:

If you visit the Robotics Section in this site there are about 100 topics regarding line followers/ light followers.

They are using this input sensors ex:LDR & IR in their robots.Also have plenty posts regarding how to control a speed of a motor.

Last edited:
The dark bulb...a lightbulb that gives off darkness, so you bring it out in the sun and shines DARKNESS..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back