Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc motor circuit with L293D

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean from the transmitter? my transmitter send signal to my receiver and it have been tested and working.. i need to get the sigal from the receiver to my motor

I didn't mention the transmitter. JP2 is on your receiver schematic.
Connect two of pins 10-13 (your choice) of the HT12D chip (your receiver) respectively to pins 2 and 7 of the L293D chip (via JP2). Connect the motor via JP3 to pins 3 and 6 of the L293D chip. N.B. these connections are already indicated on your schematics.

Now you tell us! In that case I think you'll need to explain in full detail precisely what commands your transmitter can give, what control functions they are to carry out, and what the appliance specifications are.

currently i just need 1 which is a sliding door.. i have been assign to do it using 4x4 keypad. the 4th row and column 3,4 for counter clockwise and clockwise.. that is my primary objective as of now

Last edited:
You cant get three states out of one data bit so you will need limit switchs to stop the motor.
The "A" data line from the 74C922 will toggel on and off using the number 5 and 6 keys.
Use the "A" data line from the recever decoder and tie it to the A0 input of the 74C139.
Use the O0 and O1 outputs of the 74C139 to control the directon of the motor controller.

bump..... urgent....

Saying that every other post isn't going to make people respond faster. Since you're complaining about its urgency, let me ask you a question: Why didn't you start on it earlier? I'm sure your teacher gave you more than enough time to do it (not to mention the information necessary to complete the project).

so could you help? i need to tie 2 sensors to my circuit,

IR Emitter- The IR Emitter Circuit is a small piece of PCB consisting of power supply port, resistor and a IR emitter. Its purpose is to provide the IR Receiver a light source to change its output logic signal

IR receiver- The output logic is tied to the controlling part when the logic reading change, the motor will stop running. Therefore the motor would stop the door when fully closed and stop the door when full opened

i need to interface my output of my receiver to a 74VHC139 2 to 4 decoder, and from the decoder to these sensors and to ultimately use my keypad of 4x4 to control the door moving, the purpose of the sensors is to stop the motor from running when the door is fully opened/closed. The keys im using is 1000-stop, 1001- clockwise 1010- counter clockwise. the 10 which is not in bold is to enable, and the ones in bold is to control. i need to use 2 74VHC139 to get the 4 input from my receiver output. i have already attach the receiver,transmitter, motor circuit ill attach my sensors now.. i need help to interface themView attachment 64630View attachment 64631

Why do you show an IR LED that has a 1k current-limiting resistor in series with the base-emitter diode of an NPN transistor so that the IR LED and the transistor are always turned on?
Why do you also show an IR LED with a 270 ohm current-limiting resistor so that the IR LED is also always turned on?

Why do you show an IR LED that has a 1k current-limiting resistor in series with the base-emitter diode of an NPN transistor so that the IR LED and the transistor are always turned on?
Why do you also show an IR LED with a 270 ohm current-limiting resistor so that the IR LED is also always turned on?

I think the 1st one is a receiver hooked up to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back